Sunday, October 11, 2009

blogspot vs typepad

Okay, so I admit it. I have two different blogs for different businesses. That is common these days. However, I am finding pluses and minuses of each account. I would love to hear others experiences with different blog hosting services and fees. Because, although I love the way my other blog is formatted, and how great it looks for what I am doing with it (promoting a pilates business and using it as platform for website), I am also looking at places to cut expenses and seeing that I get traffic, but have not gotten any business from it in the year it has been up. Here is the link http://www.pilatesformindandbody.com

plus have lots of content ready to add, and realizing concernef about taking the time, and not actually promoting business. hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment