Sunday, August 16, 2009

wow catching up

Ok, so I have photos taken for two posts, and a third one planned. However, due to a midterm last week, a final tomorrow, and my odd summer quarter schedule, I am really just grateful that my browser is working again - also was acting weird for a few days.
Anyways,my next blog post will be about a great and fun idea for a Girls Night that helps clean out your closet, tons of laughs, and some great finds to bring home.

I am also working on creating a tulle petticoat skirt to layer into a dress for next weekend. it is fun although my creative energy is getting redirected from knitting and splitting it with school. I have been meeting some amazing Etsy shop owners and trying out some wonderful products, and looking forward to next week and having a little more time to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment