Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wrist Warmer Re Do in a simpler pattern


The pattern I posted about a last month was a bit challenging to follow the way it was written. After going to the store that gave it out, I relearned that they had changed ownership. I work near the store, yet had forgotten why I stopped going there for my yarns and supplies. Needless to say, the former owner took her original patterns and samples with her so I was stuck with a 2/3 knit fingerless glove. Luckily, with the amazing options available on the internet. I found a few simple patterns that worked with the yarn I chose for this project. The yarn used for this project is an amazing hand dyed organic cotton from Uruguay purchased at a yarn store in Eugene, Oregon (forgot name) in 2004. I have seen the yarn on Etsy recently in a variety of colors.

The pattern I found was listed for free on blogspot and is amazingly easy to follow and the actual wristwarmer has a cute, simple and edgy feel to it when on. The pattern link is: vickiehowell.blogspot.com/2007/04/hand-like-hole-free-pattern-of-month.html

No comments:

Post a Comment